Dose MACRO Macrodose Psilocybin Capsules envisions a world in which people are empowered to discover themselves through nature, medicinal plants, and modern science all within the palm of their own hands. Through cutting-edge psychedelic-assisted supplements, DÖSE is dedicated to delivering products for those wanting lasting physical, mental and emotional health — centered around safe, evidence-based research.
DÖSE MACRO is a versatile dose that can help you achieve the full spectrum of the psilocybin dosing experience. This blend comprises of 450mg of premium quality Organic Golden Teacher (Psilocybe cubensis) in a convenient 500mg capsule dose extracted only from the fruiting bodies of the psilocybin mushroom. In addition, 50mg of organic peppermint (mentha piperita) has been added as a soothing agent for potential digestive upsets while decreasing instances of nausea, or headaches. Each bottle contains 15 capsules – Vegan friendly and Gluten Free.
Recommended use: Promotes increased positivity in mood, mindfulness, Introspective insights, self-efficacy, flow states, enhanced meditation, and alleviation of some adverse conditions relating to addiction, depression, anxiety, OCD, ADD/ADHD, and PTSD.
- Psilocybe cubensis (Golden Teacher) – 450mg
- Organic Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) – 50mg
Capsule Dose Conversions:
- Laugh: 1 capsule(s) – 450mg
- Love: 3 capsule(s) – 1.35g
- Learn: 6 capsule(s) – 2.70g
- Easy to ingest capsules to achieve accurate full doses vs. consumption of unpleasant tasting dried magic mushrooms
- Ability to provide the full spectrum psychedelic dosing experience as part of a prescribed therapeutic treatment program
- Harvested only from the fruiting bodies of the psilocybin mushroom. No added fillers such as starch, grains or mycelium
- Non-GMO, Vegan Friendly + Gluten Free
- 500mg capsule
- 15 capsules per bottle
- Increased Neuroplasticity
- Improved relationships / increased empathy
- Profound introspection of own consciousness
- Appreciation for the interconnectedness of life
- Increase in quality of life and overall well-being
Reports derived from studies highlight the following about macro sized doses administered in a clinical setting:
- 70% of participants in the Johns Hopkins study of psilocybin on cancer patients with depression deemed their psychedelic experience as being top 5 most spiritually significant and meaningful in their lifetime
- 83% experienced clinically significant decreases in depression and anxiety in a 6 month follow-up